Adopted August 15, 2011
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION. We shall collect user-submitted personally identifiable information, including but not limited to full name, user name, passwords, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, gender, birthdate, personal interests and preferences, education level, occupation, and marital status (collectively, "PII") from You when visiting, interacting, communicating, or otherwise using our Site or Services wired or wirelessly. We may also record and collect information about Your usage of Our Services or Our Site. By way of example and not limitation, we may record what Downloads you make, which Carrier you use, what type of subscriptions you purchase, what preferences you select, what type of computer, model handset, or wireless device you use to access the Services ("Device"), and/or how long your browsing sessions last on our Site. We may associate such recorded information with You and Your account. We may also use such recorded information in non-personally identifiable aggregate form ("Non-PII"). Such Non-PII may include without limitation any of the above data in aggregate statistical form, for example: the total number of Downloads or pages from Site viewed for a certain period, time spent using certain Services, aggregate user data, demographic data, cookies, operating systems, mobile settings, browser and device types, and other information which does not specifically identify any one individual. All Non-PII may be used by Us at our sole discretion and also may be shared by Us without limitation to any number of third parties at its own sole discretion. Any personal information or content You voluntarily disclose on publicly available discussion boards, in messages, forums, web logs, chat areas, classifieds, or public profile pages, etc., shall be considered Non-PII submitted to the general public and can in turn be used by any person or entity (including Us) viewing such information to send you unsolicited communications.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
A. Specifically. Any PII or non-PII personally sensitive data that you disclose through Our Site for the purposes of being included in Listing or Staff searches will be shared with and may be collected and used by others. We recommend caution when giving or receiving personal information to or from others as such information may not be reliable or may be used for a purpose that is not regulated under this policy.
9. ACCESS TO ACCOUNT INFORMATION. You are solely responsible for ensuring all information You submit to Us is reliable, current, complete, and accurate. We use commercially reasonable efforts to make sure You may update, correct, remove, or otherwise modify certain portions of Your PII at anytime by logging into Your account and by accessing features provided therein. You may not access your PII, however, if such access would violate a court order, jeopardize the security of our Site or Services, where the burden or expense of providing access is disproportionate to the risks to Your privacy, or where the rights of other users/persons would be violated.
10. ENFORCEMENT. Employees and Contractors who violate Our privacy policies are subject to Our normal disciplinary process or contractual claims, including but not limited to termination.
12. COMMUNICATIONS. You should be aware that any PII which You voluntarily include and transmit through publicly accessible forums (i.e., chat rooms, blogs, instant messages, and listservs) may be viewed and used by anyone with access to such forums. We are unable to control such uses of Your PII, and by using such Services You assume the risk that the PII provided by You may be viewed and used by third parties.
13. USER RESPONSIBILITIES. Should You log in to Our Site, make sure you sign out or close Your browser once You have finished with any online activity. This is to ensure that others cannot access Your personal information. If You share a Device with someone or are using a Device in a public/semi-public environment such as an Internet café, educational institution, library, etc., You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to Your Device and therefore Your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of Your user name and passwords and any other account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever You are using the Internet and Our Site.
14. CHILDREN. We do not provide the Service for use by children. If you are under age 16, you may not use Our Service.
16. CONDITIONS OF USE. By visiting this Our Site, you accept that your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms of Service, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes and application of the law in the County of New York in the state of New York. If you have any concern about privacy issues, please contact Us using the Contact Information below.
17. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS. California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding their disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail or contact Us using the Contact Information below.
The A Group, LLC
c/o A-list Staff
350 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10018